When processing orders, you might come across the "Hard 120124 – The requested service is unavailable between the selected locations" error.
This error is shown when the service you’ve chosen is physically unable to be delivered from the origin to the destination, or that service is unavailable for the destination.
Feel free to follow the step-by-step guide written below or the video guide, as you prefer:
NOTE: Make sure your order is not processed to be able to edit it. If it’s already processed, you will have to void it first.
NOTE: Make sure your address is correct, an alternative cause of the issue could be a bad address.
To do so:
1. Find the order through any of the possible ways (after Import Orders, Batches, Order History, etc) as it applies to the case
2. Click the edit button of the order you wish to change
3. Access the Carrier Options tab
4. Change the service in the order to one that applies to the case
5. Press Save to commit the changes
Once done, if all the order information is correct, you’ll be able to Process or Process & Print it.