When processing an order, you might come across the "Hard 121160 - The accessory is invalid with the billing option" error.
This error relates to an incompatibility with an applied accessorial and the billing type of the order.
There are two approaches to solve this issue:
- Change the Billing Type (we suggest it's changed in the WMS and the order is reimported)
- Remove the accessorial (described in this article)
Feel free to follow the step-by-step guide written below or the video guide, as you prefer:
To solve this issue you will have to:
1. Find the order through any of the possible ways (after Import Orders, Batches, Order History, etc) as it applies to the case
2. Click the edit button of the order you wish to change
3. Select the Carrier Options tab
4. Uncheck (remove) the conflictive accessorial(s)
5. Press Save to apply the changes
If the rest of the order's information is in place, you should be able to process and print the order.