You are able to create Carriers if you will not bulk import Carriers via file.
NOTE: Duplicates are checked verifying the SenderCode field.
To do so:
1) Click Integrated Flow / Carriers
2) Click the Sender where you will add the Carrier
3) Click the Create button
4) Fill the fields accordingly:
- Sender Code (Required): Canonical Code to be used for this carrier
- Description: Description of the Carrier connection; could be used during processing, and might be required or optional depending on your integration
- Value 1: The value associated with the Carrier connection, typically the carrier name/code (e.g. FEDEX, UPS, USPS, or a custom value if custom)
- Value 2: Typically, the service level; optional
- Value 3: Optional
- Value 4: Typically, the carrier type, could be Private Parcel Service, custom, etc; depending on the integration needs; optional
- Value 5: Optional
- Comments: Any additional comments
5) Press Save to add the Carrier setup