To connect to a WMS, you will have to create a Fulfillment Channel connection.
Once the connection has been established between the system and techOMS, you will be able to push Sales Orders, pull inventory levels and shipments, send and get receipts, get stock updates and synchronize inventory.
The process consists in two phases:
1) Create the channel
2) Configure additional parameters
NOTE: Make sure that you are operating at the right Vendor/Warehouse beforehand.
To create a Fulfillment Channel you will have to:
1. Click Channels under Fulfillment Channels
2. Click Create to deploy the fields for creation
3. Complete the fields accordingly
- Application: System to which you will be connecting (3PL Central, Synapse, Camelot, etc)
- Name: Fulfillment Channel's name
- Host: WMS system's URL (e.g. http://3plcentral.your.url.io)
4. Press Save to apply the changes
NOTE: By default, the connection will have the basic elements preset, such as the keys, billing types and standard information pull/push synchronization times.Nevertheless, if you need to define or customize mappings, references, etc., follow the process using the guides to configure these additional parameters according to the WMS you are connecting to:- How to set up a 3PL Central Fulfillment Channel [Step-by-step guide]- How to set up a Zethcon (Synapse) Fulfillment Channel [Step-by-step guide]- How to set up a Camelot Fulfillment Channel [Step-by-step guide]- How to set up a Shipfusion Fulfillment Channel [Step-by-step guide]