To achieve your daily operations, you will need techOMS to synchronize information from the WMS system.
As you do so, you will be able to pull Inventory Levels and Shipments.
NOTE: Make sure that you are operating at the right Vendor/Warehouse beforehand.
To synchronize information through a Fulfillment Channel, you will have to:
1. Click Channels under Fulfillment Channels
2. Click Sync to deploy the synchronization options
3. Select which synchronization operation you will execute:
- Pull Inventory Levels: Pulls Inventory levels from the connected WMS
- Pull Shipments: Pulls Shipments from the connected WMS
4. Confirm the action to begin the process; note, as stated, that the operation depending on the volume of elements to synchronize could take time
If launched successfully, the system will show a notification in the top-right corner of the screen:
You can verify the status of the operation in the Fulfillment Channels Logs.