When completing onboarding forms or reviewing Integrations documentation you might come across the following terms, with which you might not be familiar with.
Review them to know what they mean, and their scope within Techdinamics.
- Integration: Is the process of operationally connecting separate computer systems or software applications into a single larger system, allowing each solution to functionally work together.
- Fulfillment center (Also called Warehouse): Fulfillment centers enable ecommerce merchants to outsource warehousing and shipping. This relieves online business of the necessary physical space to store all products, which is beneficial for merchants without the capacity to directly manage inventory.
- URL: URL stands for Uniform Resource Locator. A URL is nothing more than the address of a given unique resource on the Web.
- WMS: A warehouse management system (WMS) is a software solution that offers visibility into a business’ entire inventory and manages supply chain fulfillment operations from the distribution center to the store shelf.
- API (Application Programming Interface): It is a type of software interface, offering a service to other pieces of software. An API enables companies to open up their applications' data and functionality to external third-party developers, business partners, and internal departments within their companies.