When setting up a Sales Channel connection, you can create or import Carriers and Services.
Carriers can be added and mapped in two different ways:
1) Individual entry
2) Bulk file upload
Both methods are detailed below.
NOTE: Make sure that you are operating at the right Vendor/Warehouse beforehand.
The process begins the same and branches. To begin:
1) Press Channels under Sales Channels
2) Press the Name of the connection to access the setup
3) Select Carrier Mappings
4) Press Create or Import according to the process you will follow
CREATE INDIVIDUAL MAPPING
To manually input a Carrier Mapping you will have to:
1. Enter and select the Carrier from the dropdown
2. System Code will be filled automatically, and is read-only (bound to the selected carrier)
3. Enter the Carrier Code you use in the Sales Channel in the Channel Code field
NOTE: You can use the asterisk character to include variants of a code as part of it.For example, if you wanted to include 2nd Day Air and 2nd Day Air Saver under the same statement, you can use 2nd Day Air* as the value entered. This will help you save time and effort avoiding to set as many variants as there could be, but rather include all of them at once.
4. Press Save to apply the changes
BULK FILE UPLOAD
To bulk import Carrier Mappings you will have to:
1. Click the Files field
2. Select the file (CSV format supported)
3. Press Import to complete the process