When setting up a Sales Channel connection, you can create or import SKUs.
SKUs can be added and mapped in two different ways:
1) Individual entry
2) Bulk file upload
Both methods are detailed below.
NOTE: Make sure that you are operating at the right Vendor/Warehouse beforehand.
The process begins the same and branches. To begin:
1) Press Channels under Sales Channels
2) Press the Name of the connection to access the setup
3) Select SKU Mappings
4) Press Create or Import according to the process you will follow
CREATE INDIVIDUAL MAPPING
To manually input a SKU Mapping you will have to:
1. Enter the SKU Code you use in the Sales Channel in the Channel SKU field
2. techOMS SKU will be filled automatically, and is read-only (bound to the selected product)
3. Enter and select the product variant (write down the name of the product and select it from the dropdown)
4. Press Save to apply the changes
BULK FILE UPLOAD
To bulk import SKU Mappings you will have to:
1. Click the Files field
2. Select the file (CSV format supported)
3. Press Import to complete the process