You can set techOMS up to automatically perform information update tasks from and to Fulfillment and Sales channels, as well as adjusting the frequency of those updates.
This article describes the process to do so.
NOTE: Make sure that you are operating at the right Vendor/Warehouse beforehand.
To do it, you will have to:
1. Click the ... icon to display the Current Vendor Settings view
2. Select the Warehouse for which the Vendor Settings will be applied to
3. Check any required actions according to your needs:
- Enable automatic sales order workflow: Enables automatic information push/pull for Sales Channels
- Enable automatic purchase order workflow: Enables automatic information push/pull for Fulfillment Channels
- Enable inventory real-time updates: Enables automatic inventory updating as orders are processed; each inventory update will
- Be sent as an adjustment to the Sales Channels
- Create/update inventory levels in TechOMS via UI / API
- Perform a full inventory sync from the Warehouse to TechOMS
- Confirm receipts
- Create / Cancel shipments
- Allow Partial Fulfillment: Enables to check stock availability and allow sending the partial shipment to the WMS, if the goods are not enough
4. Check and set up the Recurring Jobs that apply to your scenarios; these require you to set:
- Enabled: Check the box to activate that Recurrent Job
- Type: Indicates which type of action the Job will perform
- Period: Indicates the frequency which the Job will be executed
- Shift (when applicable): Indicates the shift (time gap) from the regular period that can be applied to execute the Job (None, Minimal - 5 minutes, or explicit options)
5. Press Save to apply the changes