When processing orders, depending on the case, several documents might be generated.
The typical workflow prints all these together and at the same time.
If you need to print or re-print specific labels instead of the whole set (for example, the packing slips, or the Dangerous Goods declaration only), you can use selective printing.
Selective printing, allows you to pick which documents you want print instead of printing the whole set.
NOTE: This article has instructions assuming you already processed the order.
WARNING: Before following the steps, make sure you have selected the output printer through which you wish to print the labels.
Feel free to follow the step-by-step guide written below or the video guide, as you prefer:
You will have to:
1. Access the Orders/batch screen for the order that applies to the case through any of the possible menus (after importing the order, searching on Batches screen, etc)
2. Press Re-Print
3. Select the option from the list according to what you wish to print; the options are the following:
- All: Prints all the documents, as the normal workflow
- Labels: Prints the courier labels only
- Packing Slips: Prints the packing slips only (if there is more than one set for the account profile, these will be printed as well)
- DG Declaration: Prints the Dangerous Goods declaration only
- Commercial Invoices: Prints the Commercial Invoices only
After doing so, the label(s) will print through the selected target printer.