When duplicated data is shown in your labels, your issue is most likely one of the following:
- If you are getting your information from your WMS, the information is duplicated there, and techSHIP replicates the information as received
- If you are importing the information from a file or entered it manually, the information has been entered with the same value
To find where the problem is and solving it, you must understand that the format for the Labels is the following and in this order:
Having that understood, feel free to follow this video guide, or the step-by-step procedure written below.
To do so:
- Access Batches under the Orders dropdown
- Search for the order for which the system is printing the label with duplicated data (use the field(s) that apply)
- Click on the Batch number to access it
- Edit the order related to the label:
NOTE: If the order has been processed, you won't be able to make changes. In that case you will have to void the order before making changes.
- Verify (and edit if necessary) that there is no duplicate information within the Ship to Address section. If you make changes, press Save.
In this example, the label would show the following information:
2574 Winiel Ave.
If you made changes, reprocess and reprint the label.