You can enable Packing Slips usage for each billing/carrier account of your Clients.
This configuration is applied to that specific billing/carrier account under each Client, allowing you to set up different packing slips for different clients while using the same billing account (e.g. "John Doe Food Industries" Client uses the "Techship Postal Service" carrier to ship its goods, but their packing slip is different from "Jane Doe Fashion Apparel" which uses "Techship Postal Service" as well).
Feel free to follow this video guide, or the step-by-step procedure written below.
To do so:
- Access Clients under the Maintenance dropdown and choose the Client.
- Edit the billing/carrier account to which you wish to enable packing slips.
- Check the Include packing slips option. This will let you use packing slips for this account. A new menu called Packing Slips Config will appear.
- Click Packing Slips Config
- Complete the information as needed and press Save.
NOTE: If you need different packing slips but only one per customer, you can add more carrier billing accounts for as many non-standard customers as you need, and for each case, customize the default packing slip as detailed above.
Nevertheless, if you require more than one packing slip per carrier billing account, that would require additional development and should ask our sales representatives for a quote.