When setting up the billing accounts for your clients, you might need to set Return Labels for them.
This setup applies to that specific billing account and client, so if other clients need the same setup for those billing accounts, you will have to set them up for each case.
Feel free to follow the step-by-step guide written below or the video guide, as you prefer:
To do so:
- Access Clients under the Maintenance dropdown
- Click on the Client for which you wish to set up the return labels
- Edit the Billing Account (Carrier) to which you wish to set up the return labels
- Select the Carrier Options tab
Check the Return Labels checkbox (if not supported by the carrier it won't be shown)
- (Required and different for some carriers) Fill up the additional fields required by the carrier
- Press Save to commit the changes