When processing orders, you might have cases where they don't have a Ship-to phone, and that information is required by the Carrier, resulting in a processing failure.
The following solution details how to set up the Substitute missing ship-to phone feature to
fill th gap automatically.
NOTE: This feature is not available for all Carriers.
Feel free to follow the step-by-step guide written below or the video guide, as you prefer:
To solve this issue you will have to:
- Access Clients under the Maintenance menu
- Click on the client related to the order
- Edit the Billing Account (Carrier) related to the order and error
- Select the Carrier Options tab
- Check the Substitute missing ship-to phone checkbox and enter the Phone number you will use as a filler
- Press Save to apply the changes
If the rest of the order information is correct, you will be able to Process or Process and Print.