Through techOMS you can request cancellation in two different modes:
- Cancel shipments: Sends the cancellation request to the warehouse, expecting updates from the WMS system on the status
- Confirm Cancel shipments: Manually requests cancellation and confirmation of the action, without expecting updates from the WMS; after confirmation, the reserved goods are released and the fulfilled order quantity is cleared
This article describes the steps and fields involved in the process.
NOTE: Make sure that you are operating at the right Vendor/Warehouse beforehand.
To cancel shipments you will have to:
1. Click Shipments under Sales
2. Select all the orders you wish to cancel
3. Click Pipeline and select either option that applies the action as you'll like to execute, as described above:
- Cancel shipments
- Confirm Cancel shipments
4. Click OK to confirm the action
The system will confirm the result of the action for either positive or negative result through a pop-up message.