When you manage Sales Orders you might need to find a specific order or group of orders.
NOTE: Make sure that you are operating at the right Vendor/Warehouse beforehand.
To find or filter Sales Orders you will have to:
1. Click Sales Orders under Sales
2. Filter information by any of the possible ways
- Quick Search: Enter the value you are searching for in the search bar, which will look up for all the orders that match it; as you enter the value, it will gradually narrow down the results to a unique order if you specify a full sale order number
- Quick Group Search: Choose an option from the dropdown, where you will find preset options based on time thresholds, order status, ship requests and updates
- Advanced Search: Click in the Filter icon by the Search Bar to deploy the advanced fields and complete them accordingly
QUICK GROUP SEARCH
3. Review the information that has been filtered