When you manage Shipments, you might need to find a specific one or groups of them.
NOTE: Make sure that you are operating at the right Vendor/Warehouse beforehand.
To find or filter Shipments you will have to:
1. Click Shipments under Sales
2. Filter information by any of the possible ways
- Quick Search: Enter the value you are searching for in the search bar, which will look up for all the shipments that match it; as you enter the value, it will gradually narrow down the results to a unique shipment if you specify a full shipment number
- Quick Group Search: Choose an option from the dropdown, where you will find preset options based on time thresholds, shipment status, shipments requests and updates
- Advanced Search: Click in the Filter icon by the Search Bar to deploy the advanced fields and complete them accordingly
QUICK GROUP SEARCH
3. Review the information that has been filtered