techTrack allows users to generate reports. Reports are created on demand by Techdinamics' staff, and made available through the Generate Reports view.
If you need a report created for you and added to the module, reach your Techdinamics' CSM or PM.
Reports can be:
- Generated on demand
- Scheduled for generation and delivery
This document details how to generate them on demand, while for the scheduled cases, there are no steps necessary to take if these are to be delivered via SFTP to the recipient.
If you need to download previously generated reports, you can do so through Reports History as detailed here: How to download a previously generated Report [Step-by-step guide]
Feel free to follow the step-by-step guide or watch the video, as you prefer:
To generate a report you will have to:
1. Click Reports
2. Select Generate Report
3. Click Generate for the report you wish to generate
Each report and it's main features can be identified by:
- Name: Name of the report
- Type: Details if the report is generated on request, or if it's automatically scheduled to be generated
- Delivery mode: Indicates how the report will be provided to the requester, either No delivery if it's a generated report for direct download, or SFTP if it will be delivered over the network
- Created by/on - Modified by: Displays who and when created and/or modified the report
4. Once generation has been requested you will be taken to another page, where the process (which might take a few seconds/minutes depending on the information volume included) will begin
5. Press Get to access the Reports History view and download it