When performing maintenance tasks, you may need to Edit a Product Variant, or a product's details.
This article describes how to edit the product details.
NOTE: Make sure that you are operating at the right Vendor/Warehouse beforehand.
To edit a product variant you will have to:
1. Click Products under Inventory
2. Click the Variants number to see the product list under that name and code to deploy the variants list, even if it is one product
3. Click the Edit button
4. Modify the fields accordingly
- Name: Product full name
- Description: Product's description
- Vendor SKU: Vendor SKU Code
- UPC: UPC number
- HS Tariff Code: Harmonized System Tariff Code value
- Country: Country of manufacturing
- Case Qty: Amount of SKUs per code
- Cost: SKU Cost
- Dimensions: Length, Width and Height
- Size: Non-dimensional size (e.g. S, M, L, XL, XXL, etc)
5. Press Save to apply the changes to the SKU
6. Press Save to close the Edit pop-up