To connect WooCommerce, you will have to, first, create a Sales Channel connection, and then, set up the connection parameters.
Once the connection has been established between the system and techOMS, you will be able to push and update Sales Orders, get stock updates and synchronize inventory.
The process consists in two phases:
1) Create the channel
2) Configure additional parameters
NOTE: Make sure that you are operating at the right Vendor/Warehouse beforehand.
To create a Sales Channel you will have to follow the instructions in How to Create a Sales Channel [Step-by-step guide]
Once you have added it, proceed to the following section.
CONFIGURE ADDITIONAL PARAMETERS
To configure additional parameters:
1) Click on the created channel's name in the list
2) Add/Change/Set parameters according to each section as required (click to enhance):
A) VIEW SELECTION, allows to change the different view modes:
B) QUICK ACTIONS, allows to perform additional/quick actions:
- Health Check: Verifies if the connection is active or not
- Save: Saves and commits changes
- Delete: Deletes the channel connection
C) GENERAL, displays and/or allows to edit:
- Application & Key (locked): Connection type and API key
- Connection name: Display name for the connection, can be edited if required for more convenient identification if there are many
- Host: URL of the connection, can be edited if the URL is changed at any point
D) PRIVACY, displays and allows to set/modify the Personal Identification Information retention threshold
E) SYNC ACTIONS, displays information about the synchronization actions and last activity, as well as allowing manual logging